Do you have a Featherbent OC?
Do you have an OC that can be redesigned for the Featherbent universe?
Do you have neither of the above but are willing to spawn a Featherbent OC for the sake of seeing your creation in Featherbent, which will lead to you gaining bragging rights and becoming the coolest and the most attractive person in your current friend group?
Then this raffle is for you.
- Reblog this post as much as you’d like, and submit your drawn OC to the Featherbent Fanworks blog. Those who do both will be entered into a raffle and chosen at random, where the winner’s OC will make an appearance in Featherbent chapter three.
- It is a small, non-speaking role, and your OC will already be dead.
- Art skill does not matter, but your submission needs to fufill the following requirements: Full-body sketch; short biography about their personality and their in-universe profession; a list of random injuries they might sustain, small or large. Sketches with colour will be accepted but are not necessary.
- Do not be afraid to be diverse. All OCs are eligible. I encourage you to have fun with races, ages, body types, scars, birthmarks, body mods, etc.
- Winner will be chosen and contacted December 20th, 12:01 MST.
Good luck, and have fun!
I made new art for my stream banner and shit.
Why not one more maim before bed? It’s really because there’s a spider in my bed somewhere, and I’m not tired enough to be okay with that.
Welcome to "NSFW is gross", the blog where I’ll post all my super-duper-kid-friendly-art-that-doesn’t-offend-anyone!!!
This will be "art only", like Maimbutt (my furry blog) and Freakyhumanshit (my non-furry blog). Oh, there’s also Maimmaims which isn’t fandom-specific, but will be where I post anything that’s particularly violent.
I will also keep my potty mouth to a minimum here!
Maimbutt and Freakyhumanshit will still reblog the PG art from this blog, and Maimface will still showcase the “best of” PG art alongside occasional text-posts.
And here’s my tip-jar link.
Many of the people following maimface may prefer to follow "nsfw is gross".
Probably like, at least 10.
It takes me between 10min and 10hours to finish exactly one dragon.
A pair of dragon adopts (as in they come together)