Page, stop being such a pretty motherfucker.
This is Page, he is a goat. I might change his colors, though, since I sort of stole them for Damian.
Damian is a pretty girl.
PG art for some recent adoptables
there’s a fucking pony toy named “Peachy Sweet” and her life’s calling has something to do with pie. “Peach”…”Pie”… they’re slang…
Why does nobody seem to realize that Vriska is a HUGE NERD? People keep portraying her as some kind of sexy hipster or cool chick or something but she’s a huge fucking nerd.
- She takes LARP very seriously.
- Her relations with everyone around her mostly revolve around roleplay or correspond with the relationships between the characters they roleplay.
- Her combat is literally decided by rolling dice.
- SHE TAKES LARPING VERY SERIOUSLY.
- She may actually have fucked Eridan, because it would have been in-character for her roleplay character.
- The only character who thinks Vriska is “cool” is John, and are we really going to take his opinion on what is or isn’t cool? The other trolls treat Sollux like he’s cool, but are mostly indifferent to Vriska. They think she’s a nerd.
I woke up 25 pounds lighter, with the sudden ability to breath properly; that’s pretty crazy shit, right there.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town - True Love Edition
It’s finally here.
It took a few weeks and a ton of elbow grease, but I finally managed to put this together. For those of you who aren’t familiar with my LAST PROJECT, HM:MFoMT-True Love Edition is a ROM hack that replaces the sprites for Claire (girl) with the sprites for Pete (boy). This, of course, let’s Pete have a chance at finding love among the strapping young bachelors of this little town.
This project is important to me on a very personal level. I love the Harvest Moon series, but struggled for the opportunity to play the game the way I wanted. I felt that if I really wanted a game where I can be myself, where I am allowed to make the choices I wanted to make, I would have to take it upon myself to make that happen. Falling in love is my favorite part of any Harvest Moon game, and for the first time, everything feels right.
A couple of notes about this game:
- To play this game, you’ll need a GBA emulator (Such as VisualBoyAdvance). If you get weird text-box flickering, go to Options>PixelFilter>Interframe Blending and select Smart.
- This is only a graphical edit. No script changes have been made. This leads to some really awkward gender-confusion, as well as a brief, but hilarious, mpreg scenario. I’ll be working on editing the scripts as my next part of the project, but that will take quite a bit of effort before I can even start.
- There are a few graphical anomalies, including an intro sequence where you lay in the grass as Clair. I haven’t figured out how to edit those images. Ideally, I would like to edit those along with a custom title screen, but that shall come at another time.
- Feel free to submit any bug reports. You’ll probably notice that Pete’s antennae gets clipped in certain animation frames. That was sort of a necessary side effect of keeping everything else tidy. If you see stuff like stray floating pixels or anything else that looks weird, let me know. Save States/Screenshots are encouraged.
I hope you enjoy falling in love again.